– Great article here on Dr. Jane Skok’s work on chromatin looping and our joint Aifantis/Skok lab collaborations at NYU!
– Anastasia Tikhonova is on the news! Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY: CELEBRATING WOMEN IN SCIENCE. For more information, please follow the link: Women in science
Francesco Boccalatte and Anastasia Tikhonova have been both awarded a Young Investigator Grant from Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer for two independent projects. Congrats!!
– Matthew Witkowski has been selected as a Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Scholar.
– Beatriz Aranda-Orgilles has been selected as a Senior Kimmel Scholar.
Congratulations Matt and Bea!
– Bryan King has moved to C.Thompson Lab at MSKCC, as a post-doc. We wish him best of luck.
– Camille Lobry is starting his career as an independent investigator at The Institut Gustave-Roussy, Paris, France.
– Jie Gao moved to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals where she will continue her research career.
– Thomas and Panos had their papers accepted at Cell and Nature.
– Bryan King is now a doctor as he graduated in May.